At Vanda NSW we offer it all.
A full range of value added services to make your curtain installation as unique as your curtains.
Please feel free to call us to quote on your custom curtain rod hardware requirements.
Mitres, Bends & Curves
Versatrak 16mm and 25mm rods can be bent to follow shaped windows, using Vanda’s compressor-driven equipment. Glides and V.T. Rings enable curtains to glide around corners without interruption.
- Mitres: From 45°, 90° and 135°, or anywhere in between Vanda can meet your client’s requests.
- Bends: We require full wall measurements and angles. Vanda will deduct the relevant projection of brackets as required on each individual window.
- Curves: Please supply the distance across (end to end) the full mouth opening, plus the depth of the curve at the centre, nominating wall or rod measure.
To complement the Vantage Eyelet Rod we offer our full eyelet service. This includes:
- Providing quality aluminium eyelets in standard powder coated colours.
- Marking curtain headers for eyelet position, if required.
- Inserting eyelets securely into curtain headers.